Our relationships with others will always be a reflection of our relationship with God. There are so many relationship dynamics in the Kingdom that we need to grasp. How we converse, relate, listen, and communicate with each other needs to be different from the world. Jesus called us to be a light and shine like a city on a hill, exhibiting to the world what true love looks like.
We are excited to launch the inner healing and counseling stream of the School Of Apostles and Prophets this critical training seminar. In this seminar, Dr Robyn Kassas and Ps. Nathan Kassas will walk us through what it takes to have healthy and flourishing Godly relationships in our lives. They will walk us through how to create trust within relationships, living out of vulnerability, and also how to foster healthy practices in our emotions and feelings when it comes to relating to people. The seminar will discuss topics such as: how to actively listen, getting past what you think of people, not letting rejection define your communication style, finding your communication style, the five love languages, and much more. We encourage you to join us for this life changing seminar that will equip you to love your neighbor just as you love yourself and craft everlasting relationships that are Christ centered and built on the greatest foundation of all, the love of God. This seminar will unlock the keys needed for every believer to love people the way God does and love doing life and enjoy the journey that Godly friendship and relationship brings.
“And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Mark 12:31
Topics To Include:
- What Does The Bible Say About Healthy Relationships?
- Why Do I Need People?
- Isolation Kills The Abiding Realities.
- What Is Heart Communication Vs. Head Communication.
- The Five Types Of Communication Styles.
- The Five Love Languages.
- What Is Active Listening?
- My Belief Systems Attached To People.
- Living Out Of Brokenness In Relationships.
- Filling The Void.
- How I See Myself Defines How I See Others.
- Finding Your Communication Style.
- Not Letting Rejection Define Your Relationships.
- Living Out Of Vulnerability.
- Practices For Fostering Healthy And Godly Relationships.
- Boundaries/Not Walls.
- Pseudo Relationships/Soul Ties.
- Those Who Hurt You Will Heal You.
- The Five Languages Of Forgiveness.
- Unforgiveness - “The Cement Heart”.